- Coordinate the closing with the mortgage lender/buyer/seller as applicable.
- Disburse all the money at closing to the appropriate parties to insure that all existing liens and mortgages are properly removed from the records.
- Ensure that the borrowers properly execute the mortgage documents.
- Insure that the closing was performed in accordance with the mortgage and title company’s requirements. Record all of the new documents with the proper governmental agencies.
- Review all documentation for the closing to insure their proper conformity.
- Conduct all closing follow-ups through the issuance of the Title Insurance Policy(ies).