Looking for a responsive title company in Miami that replies to your emails and picks up the phone when you call? We’re here for you with experienced bilingual closing agents that will settle your transaction fast and hassle-free. Find your nearest office below or contact us by calling (703) 934-2100 or emailing email@example.com to have your dedicated and local Miami closing agent come to you.
What areas of Miami do you serve?
We provide services across south Florida and throughout Miami-Dade county, from Homestead and Coral Gables to Hialeah and Aventura.
What if your office is too far away?
Your closing agent will come to you at a time and location that’s convenient for you. They’ll also email you a series of documents you’ll need to fill out. When finished you can use ATG’s paperless system to upload paperwork from anywhere to save you as opposed to having to visit an office.
Are there any local fees in Florida when closing on a house?
Miami-Dade county charges property taxes and also these fees when homes are bought and sold:
- Documentary stamps on the deed of $.60 per $100 of sales price rounded up to nearest $100.
- Deed recording fee charged per page of $10 for the first page, $8.50 for each additional page.
- Surtax on real property transfers other than single family homes of $.45 per $100 of sales price.
If the property is financed with a mortgage lender, there are additional fees:
- Documentary stamps on the mortgage of $.35 per $100 of amount borrowed, rounded to nearest $100.
- Mortgage recording fee, $10 for the first page and $8.50 each additional page.
- Intangible tax of $.20 per $100 of amount borrowed.
Do title agents have to be bonded and licensed in Florida?
Settlement agents must be licensed if they are countersigning a title insurance policy. They also have to put up a surety bond and have errors and omissions insurance. Attorneys who are licensed to practice in Florida don’t need any other credentials to perform closings.