Solutions for your Success
Innovation | Motivation | Education
The good news about buying a house is that there are plenty of useful Web sites, in addition to Home Closing 101, to educate you about real estate and help you better understand home buying, title insurance and the closing process. Below are a select few:
Buying a Home
- HUD, the Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Appraisal Institute
- American Escrow Association
- National Association of Realtors
Know Your Options
Explore Fannie Mae’s WaysHome, an interactive video simulation to help you learn about the options for avoiding foreclosure.
- Click here to watch the video
- Click here for information on how to embed the video on your website or share via social media
Navigating the Homebuying and Closing Process
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development produced three how-to videos to help prospective homeowners find a home they can afford, shop for a mortgage they can sustain and what to expect when they go to closing.