Ready to get your home inspected for sale? Or maybe you’re about to purchase a condo and want to know what to expect. This guide to frequently asked questions will help you with all things home inspection!
- How much does a home inspection cost?
- How long does a home inspection take?
- Does a condo cost the same as inspecting a house?
- What does the inspector look for?
- If the inspector finds more issues, does the cost increase?
How Much Does a Home Inspection Cost?
Home inspections can cost from $200-$500. The price depends on the home’s size, age, location, and if additional steps are required, such as testing for mold and/or radon.
Below is a list of what you can generally expect to pay for a home. With so many factors that play into the final cost of a house, the charge can vary from the suggested price that is listed. [Read more…]